2016 Spring Market Trends Report from REMAX
Toronto continued to see significant price appreciation in the first quarter of the year according to the latest real estate market report from RE/MAX.
Some snapshots from the report:
- Average residential sale price rose 14 per cent TO $675,492 during the first quarter
- Approximately a quarter of Canada’s immigrants settle in the GTA, and immigration to the city is expected to keep demand high
- Price appreciation in Toronto’s core is expected to sustain demand for surrounding regions
Some interesting fact about Millennial First-Time Buyers:
- 78.5% Agree owning a home they love is attainable
- 81.6% Agree finding a good job in their field is attainable
- 68.2% Agree saving for a downpayment is a priority
Read or download the full report below. If you have any questions, please get in touch at 416-486-5588 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to help you achieve your real estate goals!