Apply for a REMAX Hallmark Scholarship
RE/MAX Hallmark is again offering a Scholarship for the children of RE/MAX Hallmark’s past or present clients, who are applying for their first year of post-secondary education.
The criteria are:
- The applicant must be a child of a past or present client of a RE/MAX Hallmark Sales Representative or Broker
- The applicant must have community involvement
- The applicant is required to submit the following:
- Completed Application
- School Marks from Grade 9 to Current Semester
- 2 Referral Letters
- 300 Word Essay (Topic of their Choice)
- The scholarship is awarded only to first year post-secondary students
- The scholarship money is presented directly to the post-secondary institution on behalf of the applicant
All applications are to be submitted for review to the Scholarship Committee by March 31st, 2017. As I must also add a personal recommendation letter, I request applications be sent to me at least a week before the deadline.
If you require further information, or would like to obtain an application form, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I would be happy to endorse your child in our Scholarship Program to help with their education.
At RE/MAX Hallmark, we feel strongly about contributing to the minds of tomorrow and investing in the future of our children.