Scholarship for Children of REMAX Hallmark Clients
This year, RE/MAX Hallmark is again offering a Scholarship fund for the children of RE/MAX Hallmark’s past or present clients, who are applying for their first year of post-secondary education.
The following criteria must be met:
- The applicant must be a child of a past or present client of a RE/MAX Hallmark Sales Representative or Broker
- The applicant must have community involvement
- The applicant is required to submit the following:
- Completed Application
- School Marks from Grade 9 to Current Semester
- 2 Referral Letters
- 300 Word Essay (Topic of their Choice)
- Referring Realtor to provide a testimonial of the applicant and why they feel that the applicant should be awarded the scholarship
- A current client is required to have a firm Agreement of Purchase & Sale, but the transaction does not need to be closed
- The scholarship is awarded only to first year post-secondary students
- The scholarship money is presented directly to the post-secondary institution on behalf of the applicant
- Deadline for submissions is March 31, 2016
At RE/MAX Hallmark, we feel strongly about contributing to the minds of tomorrow and investing in the future of our children.
Please contact us by email at email@example.com if you would like an application form or have any questions. We have put forward several winning applications in previous years and would love to do so again.